Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Australian Planet Search Engine


Jumped on to the blog today & saw an ad in the top left corner that interested me for submitting to a blog directory. So off I went & submitted, but it's not a blog directory at all, yet still I submitted.

I now have a little image in the left hand column (around half way down the page) telling everyone as much, that I am in Australian Planet.

And now that I have obtained this little button and a submission to their directory, I thought lets see what that their Page Ranking is with Google & I found they have a huge big fat 0. LOL

I had never heard of them, nor do I know of anyone who uses the site as their search engine preference. Oh well ... Couldn't have hurt to waste those two minutes on their site. 'Til next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment