
Microworkers is a website where you are paid for completing micro jobs. You earn money by selecting jobs you like, complete the task & submit proof.
I have just signed up which was extremely quick for a site of it's kind. Payments appear to range from $1.50 to $0.10 per task. Jobs listed at the moment are as simple as adding a Facebook application (earns $1.20) and signing up to iPal ($0.30).
There aren't a lot of available jobs listed here (for Australians) but it looks possible to make an easy $10 - $20 over an hour or two.
Lets try a job ... :)
Sports Blog: Comment
You will earn $1.00
This task takes less than 3 minutes to finish
Well it took me a little more than 3 minutes as I found it hard to find a story on the site that I had any knowledge on, and in the end I wrote some crappy comment on how the Newcastle Jets got beat on the weekend to Sydney FC in the A-League competition. Something I knew absolutely nothing about, but it was worth a dollar so lets crap on as hard as we can.
The post is still awaiting moderation so I have no idea whether I will be paid for the task or not.
Speaking of getting paid, it looks as though they may send cheques out to your home address when you have made enough money to withdraw, but I am yet to fully investigate.
Next Job ...
Digg + Comment: Win iPhone
You will earn $0.48
This task takes less than 3 minutes to finish
| What is expected from workers? |
1. Go to http://digg.com/news/entertainment/win_a_free_iphone_4_or_3g_just_for_entering_our_competition_it_s_free_and_all_you_have_to_do_is_reffer_friends_join_now
2. Digg the story
3. Leave a comment
2. Digg the story
3. Leave a comment
Sounds easy enough & I get the chance to win an iPhone for my trouble. It's taking me a little more than 3 minutes again as I don't have a Digg account, so there is the whole Signup + email verification system to trudge along through first. But job is now complete and if all is verified, I am now $1.48 richer. Woohoo!! :)
There are a lot of jobs on Microworkers that require you to post on your own website / blog but there are requirements on what Page Ranking your site must be in order to complete job. Seeing as though I have just started this blog, I doubt I would even have a PR as of yet, so I can't review these tasks for you ... yet.
I should complete a couple more jobs, but I think I will leave it at that for now, and check back in a day or so to see if I am eligible for my $1.48! 'Til next post ...
No comments:
Post a Comment