Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Make money online!

Welcome all ...

My name is Rob & I have been toying with the idea of making money online for several years. I once managed a video game cheat website, but never bothered to put the time into making money that I should. It's hard work when you are working a 9 - 5 job, then to come home & start working on your own website too, so I just didn't give it the attention that the site deserved.

But now ... I find myself unemployed & in need of some cash. So I am going to take this opportunity to work through a few of the FREE options online and share my success and failures with you - the readers.

I have discovered many ways to make money online over the years and there are scams galore - you should see what crap I get through just one of my email address'!

So without further adieu, I will start this blog first thing tomorrow (or the next day  ... or the next day). ;)

Hope you enjoy whatever ride we are about to embark on! :D

1 comment:

  1. good lck with it man i will follow and witch with intreset

    ReplyDelete